Why choose Parency for IVF Treatment in Bangalore?
- At Parency, we have highly acclaimed and experienced doctors working towards giving you the best of treatment.
- Over 90% of successful IVF treatment, with over 1250 happy and satisfied families.
- Our IVF treatment success rate is one of the highest in Bangalore
- Advanced labs with the latest technology to give you the best results.
- We believe in providing high success rates at affordable prices.
What is Infertility?
It is the inability to conceive. It is also to be understood that in childless couples, the capacity for fertility may have decreased but is not necessarily absent. If the age of the woman is 35+, she must consider a consultation with a competent infertility specialist for investigation and treatment. For women of 40 & above, treatment should begin, not more than 3 months of trying natural methods. Females with a history of gynecological problems or husbands with low sperm count must see a specialist.
Looking for the best IVF Centre Bangalore? Then look no further and visit us today. We are the best IVF Centre Bangalore.
What is IVF?
In Vitro Fertilization is an assisted reproductive technology (ART) commonly referred to as IVF. IVF is the process of fertilization by extracting eggs, retrieving a sperm sample, and then manually combining an egg and sperm in a laboratory dish. The embryo(s) is then transferred to the uterus.
How is IVF procedure done?
When a sufficient number of the woman’s follicles are mature, a transvaginal ultrasound-guided egg retrieval (egg aspiration) procedure is performed to remove the eggs from the follicles.
Step-by-step process of IVF
After an initial consultation (testing and diagnosis) your specialist determines that IVF is the best plan for you, then below are the normal steps that the treatment will follow.
- Step 1: Starting treatment
- Step 2: Ovarian stimulation
- Step 3: Trigger injection
- Step 4: Egg retrieval and semen collection
- Step 5: Fertilization and embryo development
- Step 6: Embryo transfer
- Step 7: Luteal phase
- Step 8: Pregnancy test
The total cost of IVF procedure in Bangalore:
Ivf treatment cost in Bangalore ranges to 1.2 to 2.0 lacs there are no hidden charges nothing but complete transparency the charges depend on the stimulation drugs and doses required. Recombinant drugs are expensive but are expected to give better results.
At Parency, our goal is to help couples have children and enjoy that happiness. To enable this, our highly skilled teams of specialist doctors work diligently by extending highly focused & individualized services. We extend every support required through this entire journey for the couple. Frequently