Drop A Line
Frequently Asked Questions
- +What is IVF, and how can it help with fertility issues?
- In vitro fertilisation, or IVF, is a process that involves aspiration of eggs from the ovaries and fertilising them with sperm & grown upto day3/day 5 in a lab. To start a pregnancy, the resultant embryos are then put back inside the uterus. Couples struggling to conceive may find IVF helpful if they have blocked fallopian tubes, male factor infertility, unexplained infertility, or other reproductive health difficulties.
- +What are the success rates of IVF at your clinic, and how are they determined?
- The success rates vary based on things like age, the reason for infertility, and general health.During your appointment, we pledge to give you truthful and open information regarding our success rates.
- +What steps are involved in an IVF treatment cycle?
- An IVF treatment cycle entails a number of essential processes, including ovarian stimulation to create multiple eggs, egg retrieval, sperm collection and preparation, fertilisation of the eggs with sperm, lab-cultured embryo development, and eventually embryo transfer into the uterus.
- +Are there any lifestyle changes or factors that could improve our chances of success with IVF?
- Yes, certain lifestyle modifications can increase the success rates of IVF. Improved results can be attained by maintaining a healthy weight, abstaining from smoking and excessive alcohol use, eating a balanced diet, and controlling stress.
- +What are the potential risks and side effects associated with IVF treatment?
- IVF is largely risk-free, although there are some possible hazards and negative effects. These could include multiple pregnancies, ectopic pregnancies, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS), and slight discomfort from the egg retrieval operation. To reduce these risks, our skilled medical staff will keep a careful eye on you throughout the procedure.
- +How long does an IVF treatment cycle typically take from start to finish?
- Typically, an IVF cycle takes about 2 to 3 weeks to finish. Initial consultations, ovarian stimulation, egg harvesting, fertilisation, embryo culture, and embryo transfer are all included in this time frame.
- +What are the costs involved in IVF, and do you offer any financial options or support?
- Typically an IVF treatment costs anywhere between 1.5 lakh to 2.5 lakh depending on the medication required for the patient, IVF costs can change. We will go over the costs in great detail with you during your appointment. To help our patients afford treatment, we also provide a range of financial choices and payment plans.
- +Are there any age restrictions for patients undergoing IVF?
- IVF success rates may decrease with age, especially for women over 35, even though there are no hard age restrictions. However, because every patient’s circumstance is different, we evaluate candidature on a case-by-case basis.we advise patients to consult fertility specialists at the earliest to get the best treatment outcome.
- +Is genetic testing available for embryos?
- Preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) is something we do for embryos. PGT can aid in the detection of genetic anomalies, improving the likelihood that healthy embryos will be chosen for transfer and decreasing the danger of specific hereditary diseases.
- +What support services do you provide throughout the IVF journey?
- We recognise that the IVF process can be emotionally taxing. To assist you in navigating the process and coping with any emotional or psychological issues that may occur, our clinic provides counselling and support services. Every step of the way, our compassionate team is here for you.